【23xiu.com-爱上秀-教育信息门户网】
Alone is a person recklessly carnival. Carnival is a man alone unexplored
孤单是一个人的狂欢 . 狂欢是一个人的孤单。
Pale words who can see this person's bitter
苍白的文字有谁会看出这一个人的辛酸
Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
时间会摒弃那些滑稽的誓言,直至我们也苟同。
Quartier des fleurs, à Face résiduelle rire, rire les gens du commun
(一季花落,落满地,一脸残笑,笑苍生。)
Love is kindness. Love is patient. Love is never have rest.
爱是恩慈。爱是恒久忍耐。爱是永无止息。
Finally had the open your heart of keys, this just find you've lost heart.
终于有了那把打开你心的钥匙,这才发现你已经丢了心 。
Say forever, I do not know how to spread.
说好永远的,不知怎么就散了。
Some say love it is a hunger and endless aching need
有人说,爱是种饥渴 一种无尽的带痛的需求
Broken photos, a été rappelé
(破碎旳留念,已成回忆。)
Our ambiguous, so far.
我们的暧昧、到此为止。
I can only love you one, because I have only got a full of love.
我只能爱你一次、因为我只有一次完整的爱。
If the fickle into good forget, I think I'll more kind
如果把善变变成善忘、我想我会更善良。
Gorgeous ré-écriture, dit qu'elle n'est pas propre
(再华丽的文字,也说服不了自己)
Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.
幸福是年华的沉淀,微笑是寂寞的悲伤。
How again tore heart crack lung again how hysteria, leave still is the only expression still.
再怎么撕心裂肺再怎么歇斯底里、离开依然依然是唯一的表情。
Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on
你的专属的味道,让我的心紧紧依靠
There's always that one song that brings back old memories。
总有那么一首歌,让你陷入深深的回忆。
Happiness is when the desolated soul meets love。
幸福是孤寂的灵魂遭遇爱的邂逅。qianming.mrnum.com
When everything is gone with the wind, when all those special moments into eternity
当一切都随风而逝的时候,那些特别的瞬间都成了永恒。
Como dizer, como fazer para que você saiba, eu achei a sua inten??o?
(要怎么说,怎么做,才能让你知道,我对你的良苦用心? )
The collision between reality and faith to our young black and blue.
现实与信念的冲撞让我们的青春遍体鳞伤.
Alone in a noisy walk street, my world still only have me.
独自一人走在喧闹的街,我的世界仍然只有我。
Wound like me, a stubborn child, not heal,
伤口就像莪一样,是个倔强的孩子,不肯愈合
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
信任,总是经不起考验,显得如此不堪一击。
If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic
如果一切都是戏。我们何必演的那么逼真。
Notre ambigu?s,ou de l'enchevêtrement reste in)changé
(我们的暧昧,还是依旧不变的纠结 。)
What good method, can let the lonely become obedient.
有没有什么好办法、能让寂寞变听话。
The most afraid of you in my arms and miss another woman.
最怕你在我的怀里想念别的女人。
I quiet sat in the corner, deadpan listen to you for her sing song
我安静的坐在角落里、面无表情的听你为她唱情歌。
Ampulheta fluxo rápido demais, só porque um controlo apertado
(流沙 漏的太快是因为握的太紧
I'll give you. The last love is letting go 。
我给你。最后旳疼爱是手放开。
Of the world's most precious and are not eligible and lost.
世界上最珍贵的,是得不到和已失去。
Sorrow is hard enough, let alone hide sadness.
悲伤已经够难受了,更何况是隐藏悲伤。