外国电影中常见的骂人的话

时间:04-23编辑:佚名 骂人短信

【23xiu.com-爱上秀-教育信息门户网】

Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话

I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用

Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

Knock it off. 少来这一套。

I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

You piss me off. 你气死我了。

What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

Get lost.滚开!

What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊

You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

Drop dead. 去死吧!

Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。

You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼

Fuck off. 滚蛋。

You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

You bastard! 你这杂种!

You’re crazy! 你疯了!

Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)

Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

Shut up! 闭嘴!

How dare you! 你敢!

I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

Knock it off. 少来这一套。

Cut it out. 省省吧。

I hate you! 我讨厌你!

You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

12
上一篇: 下一篇:
【猜你喜欢】 【为你推荐】