【23xiu.com-爱上秀-教育信息门户网】
英语日常交际用语、惯用语大全:
★ “I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said.“我要是早点知道这个规矩就好了!”她说。
★ A bad workman quarrels with his tools.手艺差的工人总是抱怨工具不好使。
★ A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
★ A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.只要问心无愧,无端的指责可以一笑置之。
★ A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.英语好将有助于增加你们的就业机会。
★ A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
★ A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
★ A red tie will match that suit. 红领带会配那件衣服。
★ A wet road is usually slippery. 潮湿的路往往是滑的。
★ After a pause he continued his story.停顿一下之后他继续说他的。
★ After you. 您先。
★ All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然,一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。
★ All characters in the book are imaginary.书中所有的人物都是虚构的。
★ All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
★ All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了,有些甚至还令我哭泣。
★ All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
★ Allow me. 让我来。
★ Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.虽然我们看不见原子,但它们的确存在。
★ And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.现在的医疗保健使得人们活得更长。
★ Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
★ Any www.jintang114.org day will do. 哪一天都行夕
★ Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
★ Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
★ Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
★ Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
★ Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
★ Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
★ Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母还在么?
★ Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
★ As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.实际上,他是在装病。
★ As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.谈到政策,我得说几句。
★ As soon as possible! 越快越好!
★ As you know, I am a very kind person. 你知道,我是个很和善的人。
★ Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
★ Be careful! 注意!
★ Be quiet! 安静点!
★ Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
★ Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!
★ Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
★ Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.贝蒂和苏珊正在通电话。
★ Beyond all questions you are right. 毫无疑问,你是对的。
★ Bless you! 祝福你!
★ Bob has always had a crush on Lucy. 鲍伯一直在爱着露茜。
★ Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
★ Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
★ But I plan to weed the yard today. 我计划今天除院子里的草。